Welcome to BioPharma Cluster South Germany
The BioPharma Cluster South Germany is one of the world's leading hubs for developing and producing biopharmaceuticals.
The BioPharma Cluster South Germany is one of the world's leading hubs for developing and producing biopharmaceuticals. The cluster is one of the most important European production sites for active biopharmaceutical ingredients that have been approved Europe-wide.
The region between the German city of Ulm and Lake Constance is one of the top-selling and most important research, development and production hubs of Germany’s pharmaceutical industry. The cluster designs therapeutic and diagnostic procedures and does research in the field of personalised medicine, making a unique contribution to the medicine of the future.
- First half 2019: High levels of investment in R&D and robust organic growth
- Ulm University: Successful in THE World University Ranking Among top 150 universities worldwide and Germany's top 15
- Rentschler Biopharma is finalist for "EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019"
- Vetter’s Chicago Site Wins Award ‘One of Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®’
- High-ranking managers of biotech and pharmaceutical companies meet to engage in professional dialog at the BioPharma Cluster South Germany.