ISPE Pharma 4.0
Postponed to 7-8 December 2022 | ISPE Pharma 4.0™ and Annex 1 Conference 2021
7 - 8 December 2022 | digital
>>> On 19 November, Austria announced a full national Covid-19 lockdown starting on Monday, 22 November until 12 December, including shutdown of all non-essential businesses, including hotels. Based on discussions with representatives from the host hotel for the upcoming 2021 ISPE Pharma 4.0™ and Annex 1 Conference, this effectively makes it impossible to hold the event as planned. As such, following careful consideration, ISPE has made the difficult decision to postpone the 2021 ISPE Pharma 4.0™ and Annex 1 Conference until 7-8 December 2022, at the same venue in Vienna, Austria. <<<
The 2021 ISPE Pharma 4.0™ and Annex 1 Conference will bring together leading pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturers, technology providers, academic scientists, and international regulators to network, share insights and provide an outlook on the evolving landscape and future of Pharma 4.0™ supported aseptic manufacturing.
One conference, two ways to attend: The conference will provide a leading interdisciplinary platform for all stakeholders of the pharmaceutical chain. You can join colleagues in-person in Vienna (Austria) or connect virtually from anywhere in the world.
This platform will showcase recent innovations and trends, and directly discuss practical challenges and solutions, from a technical, logistical, and regulatory perspective. The impact of upcoming regulations, in particular for Annex 1, will be integrated throughout the conference programme and panel discussions. Participants will have the opportunity to engage with industry leaders, regulators, and peers through networking events and the conference programme.
The key focus themes will include, but are not be limited to:
- Pharma 4.0 and the contamination control strategy, environmental monitoring, and rapid microbiology testing
- How to maximise productivity by using closed systems and disposables
- Quality 4.0 and aseptic processing: predictive data analysis, data science, and process science
- Industry trends and regulators’ expectation
- Pharma 4.0 roadmap for implementation
- Digital maturity, barriers and success factors
- Modelling and controlling of a holistic control strategy
- Robotics and Pharma 4.0 supporting Technologies
To learn more about the digital event and how it will be delivered, please click here.