#GCB 2021 goes virtual
German Conference on Bioinformatics 2021
6. bis 8. September 2021 | digital
The German Conference on Bioinformatics (GCB) is an annual, international conference devoted to all areas of bioinformatics and meant as a platform for the whole bioinformatics community. Recent meetings attracted a multinational audience of approx. 250 participants each year.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the GCB 2021 cannot take place as a live conference in Halle as originally planned. In view of the current and foreseeable development of the pandemic, the organising committee decided to conduct GCB 2021 as a virtual conference from September 6 to 8, 2021.
In oder to participate at the web conference you will need a stable internet connection. The following tools will be used for the conference: Converia Virtual Venue, Zoom (no license needed). Registration will be open soon.
Call for papers
You are invited to submit abstracts of your contributions to the scientific programme of the German Conference on Bioinformatics 2021 (Online Event, September 6-8, 2021). The conference is open to submissions from all fields of bioinformatics.
The submission deadline for abstracts was extended to July 4, 2021
Poster abstracts may be submitted until August 8th, 2021.
- Metabolic Reconstruction and Flux Modelling
- Bioinformatics tools for analyzing clinical metaproteomics samples of the human gut
- Cell segmentation using KNIME Analytics Platform and its Tensorflow2 Integration
- How to build and analyse mathematical models of biological systems using Python & modelbase
- Exploring Target Structures with ProteinsPlus
- Non-targeted label-free proteomics
- BioC++ - solving daily bioinformatic tasks with C++ efficiently