Himmelfahrtstagung on Bioprocess Engineering 2021
The topic of the 2021's Himmelfahrtstagung on Bioprocess Engineering is "New Bioprocesses, New Bioproducts"
10. - 12. Mai 2021 | Online
The Himmelfahrtstagung is the most important meeting for bioprocess and biochemical engineers in Germany. Due to the current pandemic situation, the conference will be hold as an online event.
At the next Himmelfahrtstagung, we would like to take a look at the entire value chain of bioproduction, from innovative strain development methods to new prokaryotic and eukaryotic production strains, smart reactor concepts, and innovative downstream processing. We will discuss bioproduction processes for biopharmaceuticals and industrial biotech products.
Major conference topics 2021
1. novel bioprocesses and bioproducts using prokaryotes
2. innovative reactor and reaction concepts in bioproduction
3. biopharmaceuticals: new bioprocesses, therapies and substances applying eukaryotes
4. circular economy: novel production processes incl. biotechnological recycling and biomass valorization
5. enzymatic production of fine chemicals
6. high throughput screening systems for screening and evolution
7. novel downstream technologies and integrated bioprocesses
The conference language is English.
Call for papers: You can submit poster-abstracts (1-page) until 12 April 2021.